Indian outfits are the most gorgeous and colour filled dresses. Wearing Indian attire at any function or party can bring in that extra grace to your look and personality. The sobriety, the feminism and the ethnic design that the Indian attires carry with it is something beyond comparison with any other western attire. For guys also Indian attire bring a sense of root connection at the same time is comfortable and relaxing.
But, with change in time, India is getting westernised from every sector. People are finding this change quite adaptable and thus are moving ahead with the flow. Western dresses are a must have for many people. Wearing variety of western dresses has become fashion statement for them. Wearing western attire can be fashionable, but Indian dresses bring you back to the roots. It is high time to suggest you various types of amazing Indian outfits that are star for any party and can make you look beautiful and rooted all together.
- Sarees are not new for any Indian woman. It is the popular costume that is wore across the country. Saree is the household attire for women of eastern and southern region. Wearing a designer or ethnic saree at any party can bring in that charm to any Indian woman. You just need to carry the draped cloth with lot of elegance.
- If you have to attend wedding of any near and dear one, then opting for lehenga choli is not that bad option. You can easily carry the attire with some beautiful jewelries, depending on the type of fabric and embroidered work the outfit has.
- New in the row is Indo Western party wears. This is something that a woman of modern India likes. A combination of Indian attire and western substance makes the dress look fabulous and also easy to carry for modern women. Availability of such outfits is easy and price range is also within budget.
- Punjabi Suits are also something that have heavy embroidery work on it and looks gorgeous if it fitted well. Punjabi Suits are easily available and can be worn by anyone from a kid to a middle aged woman. The beautiful craft work adds the elegance.
- Anarkali dresses are easily available and the reach of these dresses are high. Every function will have some girls wearing heavy worked Anarkali dresses. The floor length suits made every head turn when wore with perfect accessories and complete makeup.
- Kurti and Leggings is also the newest member in this list. Team your ethnic kurta with polished make up and heavy accessories. The look gives an intense and completely Indian touch. Designer kurtas are available at any shop near you.
- Palazzo and Ethnic Kurti is something that is topping the charts with time. Girls like the entire new concept of teaming up loose lower with something traditional on top. It gives you comfortable feel and at the same time helps you to look chic and Indian.
- Coming to male section, Dhoti is the Indian outfit that men are not that interested to wear. A four to six feet long white coloured strip of cotton is the traditional attire mainly wore by men in villages. Generally dhoti is worn by Indian men residing in rural part of the nation.
- Achkan or Sherwani is another Indian wear for men that can be counted as one of the favourite Indian wear. The long coat is worn with churidar pants. This attire is commonly worn during marriages or family functions.
- Lastly, sounding weird but Lungi has also made its place in this list. The most comfortable Indian wear for men is this. Men can’t deny the fact that it some point of their life they have used it.