Who will not want to visit New York once in a lifetime? The city has some magnetism in it that attract tourists, travellers, to pay a visit to the amazing land of US. Its beautiful Broadway shows, shopping destinations, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park are some of the common points that make the visit worthy enough.
Many of us may wish to visit the greatest city of the world, but our pockets do not allow us to make a trip to New York. The city considered as an expensive destination from each angle, makes it less possible for many people to check in there. But here, with this article your wish can turn into reality and you can visit the New York in a limited budget and still live the city to the fullest.
This ride will help you to get the enough details as for how to stay and how to check in the places you wish to visit without affecting your pocket much.
- The first problem that arrives in after you land on a city is where to put up. Accommodation is the most important place before you decide anything. New York is a city that will ruin you if you want to live in a pretty suitable place. So, if you can’t afford that then you should definitely try to share the space with someone at less than $60 per night.
- Next that comes in mind when you visit a place is to get to know those places that have good food under affordable prices. To get the best American dinner experience you can carry yourself to Waverly restaurant in Greenwich Village. The food available at this particular place is seriously cheap, making is pocket friendly for people visiting the place for very first time.
- Take a water ride through Staten Island ferry which is available free of service. The ride offers a great view of the southern tip of Manhattan, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. This is the best way to view the places without spending a penny.
- Watching a city from the top is something called beauty. The essence of the city is absorbed then when you can the panorama view of the entire area without any obstacle. Rooftops in New York are very expensive and common people can’t afford it. But still saving money and getting a different view from rooftop is possible if you reach to any rooftop restaurant like Standard hotel in Meatpacking district that can give you the same view without spending a penny.
- Central Park, one of the most visited destination of New York is cheap in terms of budget and also the beauty is serene. The 840 acres of land has reservoir, a boating lake, sports fields, a zoo and more that brings in that extra grace to the place.
- You can easily get into the great and grand Metropolitan Museum of Art that is located in Central park of New York. The entry to this museum is free and you can pay according to your wish. This helps people to get a good view of some great artistic works while keeping the budget within limit.
- If you want to save money and sweat those extra calories from your body, then you can opt for cycle ride that is available at a cost of $9.95 for 24 hours. The citi bike is available from the city’s on-street cycle-hire scheme. Manhattan below 60th Street, and in several areas of Brooklyn including Williamsburg, Brooklyn Heights and Fort Greene are the stations from you can pick up the city bikes.
- New York has some great places to swim. If you are a swimmer, the city has Asser Levy pool on East 23rd street for you to swim. The swimming in this place is absolutely free of cost and this makes the place worth visiting.
- When you are in New York, you need to visit the most remarkable Brooklyn Bridge. The bridge has pedestrian and cycle pathway and also offers a great view of the Manhattan skyline and downtown Brooklyn. The entire view and ride through the bridge is for free.
- Surely pay visit to the 9/11 memorial museum that is in New York. The tickets to this place is for $24 for adults and it is generally free on Tuesday from 5pm. Names of 3000 people who died in that massacre are inscribed on marble.