Women itself is what strength depicts. Her entire life is full of challenges and with every new challenge she becomes strong. Since her birth, she fights for everything that comes her way. Living in the patriarchal society with so much of male domination is in itself the biggest challenge a woman face. But still she swims across all that with strength and pride.
Strength is what comes from within and women are born with it. Every woman is somewhere or the other strong mentally and physically. It just needs that intense situation where she shows it off. Not being feminist, but here we will discuss about the characteristics that can define a women being mentally strong enough to tackle obstacles.
Penned down are some of the features that define you as a mentally strong woman:
- She is brave enough to let go off her past. Everyone has a past and the best part is to let go off if the past is not your present. A strong willed woman will always move ahead and leave her past behind. She will never have any ill feelings for is also.
- Her mistakes never let her down. Women who are mentally strong enough will never be bogged down by mistakes. Rather they will learn from those mistakes and will make it a point not to commit it again after learning.
- Just get rid of the negativity that has followed you since ages. Women with such strong head will never let negativity rule them. They will find way to get away from the extra black and gloomy things that can make their life hell.
- No jealous word in her dictionary. She is happy enough when other women, may be her colleague, her friends, her relatives are doing well. She never makes it a point to compete. She is satisfied with what she has.
- With every failure she rises. She is always a learner and so with failure also she rises. She gains experience and enough knowledge that helps her to move ahead in life in a much better way than possible.
- Self knowledge is the most important part that strong women are well acquainted with. They know about themselves the most. They take out time to study themselves, read themselves and know themselves. Knowing yourself will help you to know others better.
- No more pleading and pleasing is what women like the most. When you have your independent identity then you know that all that drama of making someone stay in your life and pleasing that person to do so makes no sense. Stop doing those things will at least save you from some melodrama.
- Self respect is not created, but it is carried. A strong woman is all made up of the self respect that she inherits since the time of her birth. She can compromise with everything that comes her way but not with self respect.
- Strength is not measured by muscles but by bravery you put in your mind. Fighting for all the odds, protesting against the wrong that is happening in the society is what women of great willpower always do. They are never weak to make compromises.
- Ending the list with the most special word, Love Yourself. Women who love themselves from the core are what are called strong women mentally.