Expenditure should be always measured and done as per our reach. Budget is essential for every expense we make. We need to plan our budget according to our expenses. Like any other expense, travelling also requires a budget before we step our foot out.
Having a planned budget before travelling to a new place helps people to get enough of surety and security about how to invest the money. Planning helps to keep control on our expenses and make better choices while we travel. We can get some better place to spend our expenses in a much managed way.
People who like to travel can read on to get some tips as for how to plan their trip to the places which comes in cheap prices.
1. Vietnam, one of the frequently visited destinations for people who wish to get the exotic view of mountains and white sands together. With very less amount you can easily get hold of all the tourist destinations that the country has. The local drink that they serve is called Bia Hoi costs only 50p.
2. Cambodia provides you some great lip smacking food along with great living place, good drinks and some superb destinations to take a view of. The most visited place in Cambodia is Angkor Wat Archeological Park.
3. Bolivia is a country in Central South America that is one of the best tourist destination for many. The spot is covered by spending very less money. The place is famous for its best preserved colonial buildings, whitewashed facades and ornate black grilled balconettes.
4. India may be a developing country, but still the country can toured at very less amount. With wide range of places the country possesses some great mixture of hills, water bodies and natural beauties.
5. Bulgaria is highly visited for its sunny beach, monastery, church and cathedral. The mountain ranges are a great attention seeker when it comes to visiting the place. The food, stay and visiting the famous spots can be completed at very minimal amount, making this place in the list.
6. Sri Lanka, the country that is surrounded by water all over. The country has some great culture, waterfalls, mountains and natural serenity that bounds visitors to stay in the place. The amount spent to visit the places is very less and it makes the country a great tourist destination.
7. Thailand has some great islands that captivate every water person to pay a visit there. The culture of the country is very rich, along with delicious cuisine and some great adventurous galore. All these are available at very budgetary amount.
8. Greece may look like an expensive country, but it is not as such. The economy of the country is highly depended on the tourists and thus they provide all the facilities and amenities within range that is easily affordable for travelers.
9. Cuba is the located at the shore of Caribbean island. The place is famous for its salsa clubs located at Havana, July carnival at Santiago and Varadero Beach of Caribbean sea.
10. Uruguay is the located in the neighbourhood of Brazil and Argentina. Uruguay is the place for Tango dancers as this is the birthplace of Tango and UNESCO has given it the title. Drinks, foods, football and its rich cultural heritage is what the country offers.