Traveling is an integral part of life for many people now. It has become a passion to travel to those places where we have never been to, experience such things we never did, make such memories which will never fade away.
Jungle is a place that is not so common or popular among people who are just visitors. But for people who are travelers, it is a place that is not only one of the ‘to visit’ place for them, but also something new to encounter every time they are there. So, for travelers, let’s take a ride on some of the great jungle resorts that India has in it.
- Jim Corbett Park is one of the most visited jungle in recent time. The Corbett Hideaway is located at Jim Corbett and is claimed to be one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett. The price range of the place is Rs 6000-8000. July to September is the best time of the year to visit the place.
- If Ranthambore National Park is your next travel destination, then you should surely opt for Aman-I-Khas Resort, Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the park, this resort is famous for its bonfire while you sit frightened after hearing the tiger’s roar. Price range is between Rs 63,332 to Rs 82,638. Best time of the year is October to May.
- Pench National Park is another jungle destination that is often visited by people who love adventures. The Baghvan Jungle Lodge is located near the park. The Lodge has open roof tops that attract visitors to stay and enjoy nature to the fullest. The price range is between Rs 15,319-17,544. Tourists can visit the place all round the year.
- Udaipur is a great place and visitors all round the year gets along with that place because of its high royal value and exotic palaces. The place has Udai Vilas Palace that is just a five minutes drive from Bharatpur Wildlife Sanctuary. The Palace like the Sanctuary is high in its value and wildlife lovers find it a great place to stay. The price range of the Palace is exceptionally average ranging from Rs 3,876 to 5,084. You can visit from October to June.
- The next jungle resort that is highly appreciated is Tusker Trails Resort. The Resort located at Bandipur National Park, Karnataka has a fairly average price range of Rs 3,823- 5,607. Visit between March to October.
- If you are visiting Sundarbans National Park then you should surely visit Sunderban Mangrove Retreat. The place has some cultural tribal shows in it as well. The price range is between Rs 8,345 to 8,473. Visit all round the year except the monsoon months.
- The other jungle resort is located in Gujarat’s Gir National Park. Maneland Jungle Lodge, Gir is located near the national park. The place is said to be the home of Asiatic lion. You can visit from December to May and price ranges from Rs 3,686 to 5,592.
- In Madhya Pradesh, you should visit Kanha Earth Lodge which is located near Kanha-Kisli National Park. The place offers separate bungalows with open verandahs. The price ranges from Rs 13,890- 16,693. The best time to visit is October to June.
- Dhikala Forest Lodge is also a great place to stay if you are in Jim Corbett National Park. The place offers huts, cabins, forest house to stay. Price ranges from Rs 10,000-26,000. July to September is best time to visit.
- Hotel Tree House Hideaway in Bandhavgarh is the place if you are to visit Bandhavgarh. The price ranges from Rs 16,903 to 27, 070 and you can visit between November to June.
All these and much more to come that how to explore unseen places in India and unique places to live also.