If you’re looking for relationship advice for women, just keep these 23 tips in mind. It’ll help you experience better relationships and have a better love life too!
1. Play with him. Playfulness is the one thing that holds a happy relationship together more than anything else. Just because you’re past your childhood doesn’t mean you should act all grown up all the time!
2. Men are easily influenced by other men around them in their life. If his friends and other guys in the room think you’re a dream catch, he’ll fall more in love and stay more in love with you, and avoid straying away from you.
3. Not all men understand the art of chivalry, romantic gestures and romance. Instead of giving up on him, show him the way by example, and he’ll learn to treat you with respect.
4. Listen to his point of view before arguing back or cutting across him. It’s the easiest way to prevent tempers from rising. And don’t be condescending either!
5. You can’t change someone who doesn’t want to be changed. Help your man understand you better and help him learn by example. But if doesn’t want to change for you, perhaps, he doesn’t respect you or care enough for you, and you need someone else who can love you for who you are.
6. Don’t constantly remind him of his past failures. Men are very sensitive when it comes to past mistakes. He’ll clam up like a shell if you use his past failures to get him to accept defeat or listen to you.
7. Don’t blame yourself. You’re never entirely at fault if the relationship starts to suffer. So don’t blame yourself completely if you’re experiencing a bad relationship. Accept responsibility, but don’t blame yourself unless it really is your fault.
8. Men can’t read minds. As convinced as you are that men should have the innate ability to read a woman’s mind, they really can’t. So speak your mind and he will listen to your thoughts.
9. No guy likes a drama queen, especially if she goes looking for ways to complicate the relationship.
10. The silent treatment. Ignoring your boyfriend when he hurts you may seem like the best way to teach him a lesson. But truth be told, the silent treatment won’t make him stop hurting you, it’s only make him a better liar!