Totally puzzled with what to wear for interview? In most of the cases the answer is probably yes. People really find it confusing enough when it comes to dresses that can be worn for interview.
There is a particular pattern of dressing when you are appearing for any interview. Formal wears are something that is first noticed by any recruiter when you appear for interview. Good dressing helps in creating a very good impact on the people sitting on the recruitment panel. So, lets start off with some of the best ways to dress for any interview that will make a mark to your personality and to your impression also.
- Do not stick to black suit always when it comes to interview. You can wear any striped suit and team it up with a nice shirt. This will give a different and bold look to you. Dressing in a different manner from others will make you stand out of the lot and you will be remembered for long.
- For the inner blouse part that you will team up with your suit, you can go for floral or simple printed blouses even. It is not always necessary to wear solid colour blouses with suit. You can also wear some kind of printed stuff and make your look somewhat separate from what other wore.
- Go for Sheath dress instead of the suit sometime. You can wear a good looking comfortable sheath dress and appear for your interview. Keep in mind to choose the dress that is midi length. You can carry it on with a shrug on top and some good pair of heels.
- Pencil skirt is absolutely a yes when it comes to interview dressing. You can wear a neat and tidy black pencil skirt and team it up with some chiffon blouse. It simple, smart and captivating. Comfortable is the last word that a pencil skirt always gives you in return.
- Sometimes whatever you wear, you can choose some bold colours apart from the common white, black, blue and grey that people choose. Go for some pastel colours or may be some crayon colours to add that extra grace to your entire look.
- You can wear some Indian attire if you are not that comfortable with suit and western attire. Team up your kurta with a good pair of bottom wear and it can also be something decent and perfect to be worn for any interview. You can slip on some nice slipper with Indian dresses.
- At times you can tie a scarf on your neck in the formal way to make your look a bit more stylish. Wearing some good printed scarf looks amazing on formal wear and it adds that extra grace to your interview look. You can easily go for it.
- Do not add extra accessories over you during interview dress up. Keep your accessory part to minimal so that interviewers can concentrate on you and not on the hanging dangler or chokers that you wore. This creates a bad impression.
- For the make up part, use base makeup and not extra eye highlights. You can easily use gloss lipstick with your makeup. Try to keep your makeup minimal for interviewer to not get distracted by your extra effort put on for makeup. The colour of the lipstick should be light or nude.
- At last, tie your hair neat and clean. Try to tie your hair in a pony tail so that it looks clean and not shabby. If you want to keep your hairs open loose, then try to make partings so that it does not disturb you while you are facing the interview.