Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, nicknamed Kate, is the wife of Prince Williams; Duke of Cambridge. Prince Williams is the second in line to the throne to succeed after his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II. Here, are some inside scoops of Kate Middleton:
- Kate Middleton was born on 9th January 1982 in Reading, United Kingdom. She is the wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
- Her childhood was spending in the country village of United Kingdom called Chapel Row, a village near Newbury, Berkshire. She was average in studies but quite an athlete since childhood. So the roots of love for the countryside can be evident as she lived in there.
- Middleton has a high jump record of 1.50 meter during her schooling in St. Andrew’s and according to yahoo; no one has beaten her record yet.
- Kate Middleton was an active actor as she played Prince Charming in the play Cinderella and also she was cast as Eliza Doolittle in the play called “My Fair Lady”
- Her nickname in school was Squeak
- Kate loves sticky toffee pudding in desserts and often seen at the Old Boot Inn at the Stanford Dingley. This is a village in Berkshire, England.
- Before becoming princess she was working with the fashion brand Jigsaw as an assistant accessories buyer.
- In 2001, Kate Middleton met her future husband at the St. Salvator’s Hall at the University of St. Andrew’s. The couple began dating in 2003.First time William saw Kate at a fashion show held in the college and she wore a 100 Pound that smitten Prince William.
- In 2007, Kate Middleton and Prince Williams had a breakup but again reconciled.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton had an engagement in October 2010 during 10 day trip to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, in Kenya. Prince Williams gave the engagement ring that belonged to her mother Diana.
- The couple got married at the Westminster Abbey on 29th April 2011.The couple is blessed with two children Prince George born on 22 July 2013 and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge born on 2nd May 2015 and apparently Kate is pregnant with baby no 3, which is due on this Christmas . Wishing luck to a happy couple.
All the Pictures used in this article are the courtesy of Google.