Health is wealth. Health comes from healthy foods. If still you are not aware of what are the super healthy foods on planet that can be energy booster, disease deactivator and taste worthy, then check the list given below. Add these food items to your daily eating habits and live a healthy and fit life.
So let’s have a look on some healthy foods with their benefits:
- Broccoli is one of the best vegetable that you can intake. It has two vitamin nutrients in it. Vitamin K and vitamin C, both are very essential for bone building. It is also a great remedy to stave off some types of cancer.
- Potatoes can be a big no for many people who are suffering from diabetes and obesity, but is rich in Vitamin A. A sweet potato is very good way to fight cancer. It increases your immune system making you fit n fine.
- Walnuts, a great medicine for diabetes patients. It helps in reducing cholesterol as it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids helps in improving your mood and also fights cancer. Sun damage can also be protected in your body through walnuts.
- Garlic is another medicinary food item for all. It is a powerful disease fighter. Bacteria can never multiply if you are a regular consumer of garlic. It helps to control your cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Bean is a great food item that will keep your heart healthy. Eating four times a week can decrease your heart disease by 22 percent. It is also a great way to cure breast cancer. Bean contains antioxidants that are good for your immune system as well.
- Lemons are a storehouse of vitamin C. The fruit has 100 percent Vitamin C that helps to keep a check on the cholesterol levels and also strengthens your bones. It helps in fighting cancer as citrus flavonoids found in lemons do the work.
- Dark chocolates are not everyone’s cup of tea. The taste of the chocolate is far different from what we get in normal chocolates. But dark chocolates are good and healthy for your body. It helps in reducing your blood pressure.
- Spinach is high in lutein and zeaxanthin, both are immune buster antioxidants. It is good food for people with poor eyesight. It helps in increasing your eyesight if eaten from very tender age. Spinach is also a great way to fight cancer apart from other vegetables and fruits.
- Eggs need to be in this list for its high nutritious value. It is rich in protein that helps in keeping your stomach full for a longer duration of time. It constitutes of three types of vitamins- Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B12.
- Carrot is an extremely useful vegetable for people of all age group. The vegetable has fiber and vitamin K in it that helps in weight loss and also controls the cholesterol. With high antioxidants, chances of cancer or fight against cancer can also be done via carrots.
- Cucumber is another great way to lose all those extra kilos that you have gained. It is very low in calories, helping in making your heart healthy and fit. Vitamin K nutrient is also added in cucumber, making it much more effective for your healthy body.
- Oats is incredibly healthy food for all. It is loaded with nutrients like powerful fibre, which helps in losing weight very easily. It also clears your lumps, helping you to fight against constipation, acidity and other stomach related problems.
- Whole milk should be consumed by all age groups. Milk has vitamins, minerals, proteins, calcium and many other nutritious values. Consumption of milk helps in strengthening your bones, making your strong and increasing your energy.
- Yogurt like milk is another healthy food to stick upon. Yogurt contains Protein, carbohydrates, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids and many other vitamins and minerals, making it one of the healthy food for everyone. Consumption of yogurt can help you get energy and also it supports your digestive system.
- Fishes are never to be missed in this list. Fish contains omega 3 fatty acids that help in keeping your heart healthy. Oily fish also contains Vitamin A and D. It is also good for people who are suffering from arthritis.