1. Listen to advice. You are not as knowledgeable about life as you might think. This is not asking you to follow all advice but to listen to advice. Sure, not all the advice that people give you may work on your problem. But it gives you the idea on how they managed to deal with their own problems in their own way.
There are both physiological and psychological ways to tame the beast that lies beneath the exterior. Doing so is not easy. However, totally doable if you want to change those behaviors that end up hurting you most.
1. How long do condoms last?
The majority of condoms are made of latex which is a rubber-like material. On average, commercial latex condoms last four to five years from its manufacturing date. That is, if the condom is stored properly.
Three persons were killed and 21 injured in a grenade attack on a Nirankari sect congregation at Adliwala village, on the outskirts of Amritsar, on Sunday afternoon. While police said it appeared to be a “terrorist act”, Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh said the “possibility of involvement of ISI-backed Khalistani/ Kashmiri terror groups could not be ruled out”.
FOR THE PASTA
- 16 oz. fusili pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- 4 oz. salami, quartered
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. pitted black olives, sliced
Founded in 1577 by the fourth Sikh guru, Guru Ram Das, Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine and one of India’s most serene and humbling sights. The same cannot be said for the hyperactive streets surrounding the temple, but they’re a delight to walk through for a sensory overload of sights, sounds and smells.
If you’re feeling a disconnect from your partner, you may start to feel like they are embarrassed of you, even if they’re just navigating their own social hangups. But, if you’re really feeling like your significant other is embarrassed by you, here are a few signs that it might be time to talk about it.
- Exercise regularly. Teens should be physically active at least 60 minutes of every day.
- Eat a healthy diet. Healthy eating is an important part of your growth and development. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, a variety of protein foods, and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Children and teenagers with obesity are more likely to have obesity as an adult. They are also at higher risk for other chronic illnesses, depression, and bullying.
- Get enough sleep. Most teens need between 9 and 9 ½ hours of sleep every night. Many average only 7 hours. Sleep has a strong effect on your ability to concentrate and do well at school.
- Keep up with vaccinations. Get a flu shot every year. If you haven’t gotten the HPV vaccine, ask your parents and doctor about it. It can prevent you from getting HPV and some kinds of cancer, including cervical cancer.
- Brush and floss your teeth. Make it a habit now, and prevent tooth and gum problems in adulthood.
- Wear sunscreen. Getting just one bad sunburn as a child or teenager increases your risk of getting skin cancer as an adult.
- Don’t listen to loud music. This can damage your hearing for the rest of your life.
1. THEY DON’T REALLY LISTEN WHEN YOU TALK
When you’re talking to your date, pay attention to the quality of the conversation, particularly how much effort they’re making to get to know you and how willing they are to go beyond just surface-level small talk. If they are half-listening to what you say and may try to interrupt you by touching you or changing the subject, especially if the conversation veers into more emotionally vulnerable territory then this is a sign that they are not interested in anything beyond sex.
The Supreme Court appointed pollution watchdog EPCA said that Delhi’s air quality crisis was largely of its own making and there was no option but to restrict the use of private vehicles as the current improvement brought by showers is temporary at best.