We feel where to go when holidays pour in this winters. To ease the confusion, here are the 5 destinations from Delhi.See, read and go..Pack your bags ..
See Best Hill Stations Near Delhi :
- Shimla : It is also known as Queen of Hills – A gateway to heaven and this winters, a beautiful place.
- Mussoorie : A hill station situated near New Delhi , approx 290 km from the capital.Along with fantastic weather it also exhibits the scenic beauty and home of eminent writer Ruskin Bond.
- Manali : A valley quietly harbored in the lap of Himalayas, a picturesque beauty. To reach here, the total distance from Delhi to Manali is 570 Km. Apart from being a popular tourist destination which also provides adventure sports like Paragliding and River rafting.
- Binsar :A Wildlife sanctuary situated 33 km from Almora . In Binsar, there is a place called zero point from where you can see the alluring Himalayas like Kedar Nath,Nanda Devi and Shivling.
- Dharmashala : Situated in upper Kangra surrounded by thick forests and a spiritual heaven for Buddhist. In the closer proximity Mcloedganj is located which is also called little Lhasa due majority of Tibetan population.Distance from Delhi.
All the Pictures used in this article are the courtesy of Google.