With these beautiful quotes from The Fault in Our Stars, we offer fair warning; even if you haven’t read the book, these quotes might require you to reach for the tissues. But they’re worth it.
- “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
- “My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
- “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world…but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”
- “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
- “Maybe ‘okay’ will be our ‘always”