Undoubtedly one of the most comfortable attire one can carry in the present era is jeans. A great way to carry yourself with style, comfort and durability. A good pair of denim is all you need to throw away all other dresses aside while going out in ease. It will help you to get rid of all the other tensions in life.
It all started in the year 1873 when denim, a fabric was coloured blue with indigo was used to make jeans by Davis and Levi Strauss. Since then jeans has witnessed quite a lot of revolution that makes your life easy to handle. Revolution in the world of jeans is nothing new. Every now and then this universe has seen jeans in all new way. New fashion coming up, old fashion going down and the process continues.
But in recent time, various retro styles are again doing the rounds and are making a comeback in the world of fashion. Here we will discuss about all those types of old fashion that are again in the lives of people in a new way:
- Skinny Jeans: One of my favourite is skinny jeans. A perfect fit of skinny jeans will help you get such a Marilyn Monroe look. Skinny jeans are tapered at the ankle and the slim cut makes it trendy to wear. These types of skinny jeans are available very easily at all the markets available. Pair it will loose t-shirts or any easy top. It is there to go with anything.
- Distressed Denims: Distressed denims are now ripped jeans. In year 1970 this type of ripped jeans was started and it became a rage in 1980s. It is again gaining that same love and attention in recent time. Women are getting really comfortable with such a pair of jeans and they are teaming it with various types of tops, shirts and so on. It looks really cool on some people.
- Frayed and Flared: in 1970’s this kind of frayed and cropped jeans was a trend. The entire concept was frayed and cropped from the bottom and this fitted at the thighs. Again this has taken a new front gear and people really love the concept of this kind of bottom wear. Again you can team it up with any kind of top or upper part and drive in style.
- Boot-Cut Denims: Boot cut denims was long back available in 18th century for sailors. Again in 2015, this style came up. It was previously called bell-bottomed jeans and boot cut jeans was high on demand since 1980s. A perfect pair of heels will go best with these jeans. You can wear your favourite top on it for that extra fashionable retro look.
- High Waist Jeans: Such type of denim is one of my favourites. A super comfortable pair of jeans with high waist will help you to get that perfect retro look. It will also decrease your tension of coverage. Having this jeans will help you to pair it up with any kind of top, kurti or tees.
Also let’s have a look on some fashion tips for girls who want to look stylish.