External beauty isn’t all about a pretty face or a great body. It has more to do with how you feel within, and how you project yourself to the world.
If you truly want to transform yourself from the person you are to a whole new you that’s glamorous, sexy and oh-so-hot, use these 5 easy tips to make yourself a lot more beautiful and attractive in no time!
1. A healthy face. It’s been said that a person’s face is the mirror of their soul. Are you happy and fun, or are you boring and depressed? Or are you unhealthy or less than interested in taking care of yourself?
Your face is almost always the first thing that people notice about you. So if you want to look beautiful, you need to learn to take care of it. Eat healthy, drink lots of water and work out, you’ll start to look a lot healthier and youthful within a matter of days. And if you have a few nagging issues like acne or stress lines, try to take care of it. It’ll definitely make a big difference to your appearance.
2. Expressions. A pretty face looks good. But your expressions, well, that’s what makes a face beautiful or boring. The way you smile, laugh wholeheartedly, wink or stare at someone while talking to them can make the difference between a plain jane and a beautiful and charming girl.
Even a girl who doesn’t believe she’s beautiful can transform herself into a gorgeous woman just by learning to play with her facial expressions and her gestures. As corny as it sounds, stand in front of the mirror and try a few expressions, be it a wink or a smile. After all, even our expressions are influenced by others around us. So why not try and express yourself better, and look prettier at the same time?
3. A warm and friendly aura. Your aura is something that envelopes you all the time, and you can’t fake it. Have you ever sat next to someone only to feel really uncomfortable and awkward all of a sudden for no reason at all? Or have you disliked someone the very first time you spoke to them?
On the other hand, did you feel really comfortable around someone as soon as you said hello for the first time? When you meet someone, whether you realize it or not, your aura intermingles with their aura that’s around them, and if one of you feel negative, it rubs on to the other person. Fill your mind and thoughts with warm positivity and a friendly attitude. When you feel positive, your positivity will draw others to you all the time.
4. Clothing and attire. Dress appropriately without appearing like you’re trying too hard. If you’re lost and don’t know where to start, take a look at a celebrity who looks similar to you or has the same body structure. The way you dress plays a big part in the way you’re perceived by others.
5. Your poise. Walk, talk and behave like a lady. If you stand tall, walk gracefully and look elegant wherever you are, you’ll definitely be noticed and liked by the opposite sex. Remember, guys find girls fascinating because girls are so different from them. Show off your femininity with grace, and you’ll sweep every guy off the floor with your beauty and poise.