These are the classic treks from the foothills of Himalayas. These are the world largest mountain range and the mysteries hidden are amazing, explore while trekking. These are not only gives a spectacular view but also the experience which is unforgettable.
Here are some Best Trecks of India:
- Hampta Pass Trek: Situated 35 Km from Kullu, it starts from Hampta village and finished at the Chahtru village. This is fairly easy trek and night camping at Chandra taal is enchanting.
- Valley of Flowers Trek: This is a Himalayan trek and total trek distance is 55km. The total of 11 km distance at the Valley is full blossomed with various variety of flora and fauna during Monsoon.
- Roopkhud Trek: One can see mighty Nanda Devi and the view of mesmersing green meadows at bay.. The Roopkhud Lake is also mysterious as it has heaps of human skeletons present. It is mysterious and haunting.. Let’s solve this?
- Chadar Trek: Chadar meaning sheet in Hindi and this trek will give you shivers as it is on the chadar, ice sheet. The temperature in winters is 20 to 25 Celsius below zero and then the Zanskar freezes and provides a stable ice sheet for trek.
- Goecha Le Trek: It is beautifully situated in Sikkim and towards the might mountainous range of Kanchenjunga. The lush green trek is crafted the pathway for the trek.
- Pindari Glacier Trek: It is situated in the Kamaon region of Uttrakhand, it starts from the village Khati. You will see the spectacular views of peaks like Maiktoli, Panwali Dwar and Nanda Kot.
- Kuari Pass Trek: It is also known as Lord Curzon Trek and also called as the one of the most specular trek of Himalayas region.