As we grow up we realize the importance of each phase of life. Starting from kinder garden school to college, everything in life changes. We remember our school life the most, but we cherish our college life to a large extent. Everything in college is different from our school life. We grow up, become matured, try taking our own decisions and stick to the decisions we have taken.
In midst of all the maturity and responsibilities that colleges life throws at us, like setting career goals, we need to do other things as well before we leave college. Let’s just make a realistic bucket list for college girls (girls because they are more focused in life than guys) that will be accomplished before they step into the much realistic world.
- The first and foremost thing that every college goers does is enjoy their quality time with their friends in college canteen. Girls can also be a part of such girl gang or say friend’s gang that will help them to have a gala time in canteen. Eating, joking, singing and gossiping all can be done in that place without anyone’s interference.
- Go on frequent trips. This may sound a little weird, but this actually can bring you a sense of freedom and at the same time responsibility. Friends and trips go hand in hand and people really can get to know themselves better with such trips.
- Participate in the cultural fests that occur every year in your college. Take part in dance, singing, drama or so on. Be a part of such things that will help you to bring out the potential or talent from within you.
- Act in stage drama, street plays and so on. It will help you to overcome the shyness that is in you. You can also come out from being an introvert to an extrovert. It will somehow shape your inner self in a different way.
- Visit library quite often. If you do not like the place also, you should visit it on regular basis. Visiting this place again and again will help you to develop a level of fondness for books and knowledge, which will be helpful for you in the long run.
- Visit museums, exhibitions for your betterment. Visiting such knowledgeable place will help you to gather knowledge and will also make your vision strong for many subjects or objects you were unaware of.
- Go for inter college competitions. Inter college competition is not just a competition, it is like a run for life. You need to make yourself, your college and your known people proud of by participating in it and winning something from it.
- Picnic should always be on the to do list if you are a college goer. Picnics create memories with friends, teachers, classmates and so on. Cooking, serving and eating all by you accompanied by friends and teachers are moments to be cherished forever.
- Preparing notes before exams and sharing it with your friends. When in school, we get all the notes from teachers and thus we do not worry about what to study and from which to learn. But in college, things are not like school. Preparing notes and exchanging it with your friends helps in saving time and energy largely.
- Lastly, having a group study is the best part of college life. Just before exams friends gathered together to study, where we studied less and enjoyed more. No college life is complete without group study late till night.
School days were good, but college days were the best days of life. Life with tension but also unlimited fun.