Even though it’s the preferred method of communication these days, texting can be pretty nerve-wracking. Sure, it’s an easy way to communicate with people, but because there’s no strict set of rules or agreed upon etiquette it’s often hard to get right.
1. You think that a bra is “the man’s” way of keeping you chained down. Bras are way too confining for your girls.
1. Clothes look amazing on you. Except for any clothes with buttons. But besides those little buggers, you fill out a sweater like nobody’s business. Your breasts take the most boring little black dress and make it go va-va-voom!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, solid
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, flaxseed and salt. Add coconut oil and cut in with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk; stir just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times. Pat or roll dough to a rectangle 1/2 in. thick; fold dough into thirds (as you would a letter). Pat or roll dough again into a rectangle 1/2 in. thick; cut with a pizza cutter or knife into 24 biscuits, each about 2-1/2 in, square. Place 1 1/2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until light brown, 8-10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Freeze option: Freeze cut biscuit dough on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until firm. Transfer to airtight containers; return to freezer. To use, bake biscuits as directed.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked biscuits in airtight containers. To use, heat in a preheated 350° oven 15-20 minutes.
1 biscuit: 167 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Using the right colours and matching them perfectly can be a deal maker. Choosing the perfect colour for an outfit is what sets you apart. And, that’s why colour and its theories continue to be the pivot for not just clothes, but everything else like interiors, hair, makeup, and much more.
If you’d liked to be jerked around less, provoked less, and more productive and inwardly focused, where should you start?
1. Respect. Respect is the aspect of every single relationship *romantic or not* that makes things work. Without respect, a relationship cannot last. Although this should be a non-negotiable for everyone, it can be a hard thing to admit to yourself.
Dandruff is one of the most common scalp disorders wherein accumulation of dead skin cells appears onto the scalp in the form of white flakes. This flaky layer of dead cells gets in the way of free breathing of your hair and thus weakens it, leaving it more susceptible to fall out. Furthermore, these scales fall onto the shoulders, eyebrows and even clothes when you comb or scratch your scalp. Therefore, those affected always feel conscious in the crowd.
Anybody who has travelled outside his or her comfort zone can attest to the excitement that comes from being in a new environment. As research has shown, travel is not only exciting; it also offers the following five health benefits.
Kicking is an important part of swimming even as you kick the water behind you to stay afloat and propel your body in water. As you swim on a regular basis, kicking continuously against the waters’ resistance will help build toned and muscular thighs. This is the best exercise for legs and thighs especially if you have an injury as it puts less strain on the knees!