You Will Need
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 big piece of Papaya
- Make sure you have equal parts of papaya and banana.
- Mash the ingredients together until the mixture is free of lumps. (Optionally, you can blend them together to get a smooth paste.)
- Apply this mixture onto your hair.
- Leave it on for about 45 minutes or until the mask is dry.
- Wash off with cool water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Once a week.
Why This Works
Banana and papaya work together to improve the tensile strength of your hair while nourishing and conditioning it. This mask will give you soft and shiny hair that looks and feels healthy.