Aloe vera: We are all very used to and comfortable with the term. The green cactus looking plant that sits in the garden is not just a plant with its root in folklore, but is the crux of million-dollar industry as there are lots of medicinal uses of aloe vera. Aloe vera is one of the chosen herb placed by the Creator in the field of our healing. Next to tulsi the most popular herb in Indian house hold is an aloe vera plant, because, of it’s medicinal value. Drinking this healthy elixir in juice form provides a numerous health benefits. Pure, uncolored, low anthraquinone aloe vera juice works wonder in easing many health problems. So lets have a look on benefits of aloe vera juice
- Drinking aloe vera juice early morning in empty stomach is very beneficial. It is very helpful for diabetic patients, people suffering from hypertension, constipation and even skin problems and heartburns.
- The body with high acidic pH is breeding ground for many diseases, but, regular intake of alkaline substitute can solve the problem, and aloe vera juice works wonder. Aloe vera contains a wealth of nutrients like vitamin A, C, E and B12, as well as minerals like zinc, magnesium and potassium. It provides the intaking body with powerful anti-oxidants that, balances the body metabolism and boosts the immune system.
- Intake of aloe vera juice regularly promotes the heart health by normalizing the blood circulation. In another study it is said that the juice encourages normal blood sugar level.
- According to Britt Brandon, the author of The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health, “Aloe vera can improve the effectiveness of your diet and maximise your weight-loss potential. With ample amounts of vitamins and minerals that contribute to weight-loss, as well as amino acids, enzymes and sterols, aloe vera ensures your diet is not only supportive of weight-loss, but also improves the body’s absorption and utilisation, improving overall health as well as weight-loss success.”
- Benefits of Aloe Juice are many & one of them is that it is good source of protein, hence providing ample energy and helps in muscle development. With regular consumption over a long period it helps in weight reduction.
- Though aloe vera is ingested, it is rich in nutrients for a flawless skin which is complementary with a good health, because of regular consumption of the juice. Though it is not some magic cure-all, but, it’s rich in wealth of nutrients that benefits those who use it. It is a great way to prevent wrinkles from coming, giving you an evergreen skin forever.
- Very few know that aloe vera is a great component to reduce dental plaque. It helps in preventing tooth decay and various diseases related to teeth and gum. Aloe vera kills the plaque producing bacteria that can damage your teeth.
- A great way to get rid of hairfall is aloe vera. The medicinal qualities that the herb has help humans to get away from the hair loss tension. The herb contains some proteolytic enzymes that are very effective to repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It is a great conditioner for your hair, leaving your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
- Very few may be acquainted with the fact that health benefits of aloe vera juice is that it helps in reducing the risk of cancer to a large extent. It has anticancer properties inbuilt in it that helps in control cancer prone bacteria.
But, it is always suggested that before exposing oneself regularly to the consumption of the aloe vera juice, consult the doctor and take their precious advice. Unknowingly we may expose ourself to serious medical conditions which may occur due to availability of various nutrients and minerals in the plant. Is aloe vera juice good for you, Though it beneficial to consume the juice for better health, but, the saying ‘too much of anything is good for nothing’ is also true,so take good care of your health but under expert supervision.
So these are some of the Aloe Vera Juice Benefits & You can read more about the benefits of aloe vera for beauty and health.