Aloe Vera contains salicylic acid that has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is well known for the medicinal use, aid in digestion and skin disorders. It is known to have nutirents, Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids. It kills bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts and now you can resists yourself from knowing about this beautiful gift of nature “ALOE VERA”.
And is also known as ‘Ghritkumari’ in Hindi, ‘Kalabanda’ in Telugu, ‘Katralai’ in Tamil, ‘Kumari’ in Malayalam, ‘Lolisara’ in Kannada, ‘Koraphada’ in Marathi, and ‘Ghritakumari’ in Bengali.
So, here we discuss some of the benefits of aloe vera for our beauty and health:
1. Relieves Cough and Cold: As we all know, it’s the best and the natural medicine helps to relief from cough and cold as it contains a variety of vitamins and minerals (calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and copper).
2. Removes Acne Scar: Aloe Vera gel helps us to remove acne scar and clears blemishes as it rejuvenate damaged tissues as it consists of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Reduces Stretch Marks: – Stretch marks become the common and also makes us feel so uncomfortable and it appears due to rapid weight gain or at the time of pregnancy. So to get rid from stretch marks have to use Aloe Vera soap.
4. Promotes Hair Growth: Hair fall is the problem which is faced by millions of people. So, to overcome with this problem, we use of Aloe Vera as it contains proteolysis enzymes which help us to repairs dead skin cells on the scalp and to prevent frequent hair fall and promote hair growth.
5. Reduces Inflammation: Inflammation is the reaction to injury, irritation or infection which results in redness, swelling pain and it promotes wound healing and reduces inflammation in skin infections.