1. ‘Rainbow’ Party
Who doesn’t love colours? This theme is the right one to celebrate colours, which in turn, reflects happiness and celebrations!
- Decorate the house with balloons and flowers of all colours.
- Dress your girl up in a dress that has all the colours of the rainbow.
- Distribute colourful hats to the kids.
- Stock plates, glasses, napkins and spoons in all colours.
- Order a customized cake which has a rainbow on it.
- Distribute colouring paints as a return gift.
2. ‘Fashionista’ Party
There is no surprise in the fact that girls love fashion. A fashionista theme is a good choice for your teenage girl.
- Decorate the venue with dress, mirror, heels and lipstick paper cutouts.
- Distribute tiaras to the guests.
- Dress your girl up to look like a model with light makeup.
- Organize a fashion show for the girls.
- Order a customized cake in the shape of a dress, or cupcakes with different makeup accessories crafted on them.
- Distribute makeup accessory kits as a return gift.
3. ‘Harry Potter’ Party
Harry Potter is a popular option irrespective of gender and age, so why not go for this adventurous theme on your girl’s next birthday?
- Send invites with the Hogwarts stamp on it.
- Decorate the venue with posters of characters from the movie.
- Decorate the gate with a banner titled “Welcome to Hogwarts.”
- Dress your girl as Hermione from Harry Potter, or as her favourite character.
- Distribute handmade wands and robes to the guests.
- Order a customized cake in the shape of a sorting hat.
- Distribute Hogwarts logo printed mugs to the guests.
4. ‘Fairy’ Party
Magic and fairies, wow! Everyone in their lives has once hoped for a fairy to transform their lives, just like Cinderella’s!
- Decorate the venue with fairy and butterfly cutouts.
- Dress your girl up just like a fairy with a set of paper made wings pinned to the back of the dress.
- Distribute star wands, tiaras, and paper made wings to the guests,
- Serve cupcakes with fairies crafted on them.
- Order a customized cake with a fairy figure on it.
- Distribute mugs with fairies printed on them as a return gift.
5. ‘Jewellery’ Party
Girls love jewellery and this love grows with age! This makes it a suitable theme for your teenage girl’s next birthday.
- Decorate the venue with paper cutouts of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- Dress your girl up in an elegant dress with a beautiful piece of jewellery adorning her ears, neck, ring, and wrists.
- Serve cupcakes with different jewellery accessories crafted on them.
- Order a customized cake in the shape of a jewellery box.
- Distribute small jewellery boxes as a return gift.