1. ‘Circus’ Party
‘A trip to the circus’ is one birthday theme that is widely adored by kids. Try this theme on your girl’s birthday and let her enjoy the show.
- Decorate the venue with red and white balloons.
- Hang up some clown and circus animals’ cutouts.
- Dress your girl up in a polka-dotted red and white frock.
- Book a magician for entertaining the kids.
- Order a customized cake with a clown figure on it.
- Distribute clown stuffed toys as a return gift.
2. ‘Bubble’ Party
Bubbles are beautiful and a favourable birthday theme for partying in summers.
- Decorate the venue with perfectly circular transparent balloons.
- Decorate the venue with jelly bubbles that swell when put in water.
- Dress your girl up in a beautiful summer outfit.
- Serve round sandwiches and cupcakes with sugar bubbles on them.
- Spread bubble wraps on the floor and, let the kids pop them.
- Organize a play party in the garden with giant bubbles that can easily be made at home.
- Distribute blow the bubble pens as a return gift.
3. ‘Butterfly’ Party
Butterfly party theme is a simple theme that can be easily implemented for your little princess.
- Decorate the venue with butterfly printed balloons and butterfly paper cutouts.
- Dress your girl up in a beautiful frock with small wings pinned to her back.
- Distribute hats with butterflies printed on them.
- Order a customized cake with butterflies on it.
- Distribute butterfly stamps as a return gift.
4. ‘Finding Dory’ Party
Finding Dory is a popular animated movie among kids. Try this birthday theme on her next birthday and let her find happiness.
- Decorate the venue in all blue to create an underwater scene.
- Decorate the venue with Dory and Nemo paper cutouts.
- Dress your girl up in a blue dress with a cap with Dory printed on it.
- Distribute Dory printed caps to the guests as well.
- Order a customized cake in the shape of Dory.
- Distribute stationary with Dory printed on it.
5. ‘Shimmery’ Party
Girls’ love for shimmer and shine is not unknown. Go ahead with this theme and make way for an iconic party.
- Decorate the venue with shimmery and shiny pom-poms, and shimmery balloons.
- Dress your girl in a shimmery golden or silver dress.
- Organize a photo shoot for the girls in front of a sparkly, glitter background.
- Order a customized shimmery cake.
- Distribute glitter nail paints as a return gift.
6. ‘Picnic’ Party
A picnic party forms the best birthday party theme in case your girl’s birthday falls in the summer.
- Organize a party in a nearby park or your garden.
- Decorate the venue with picnic blankets and baskets.
- Dress your girl in a beautiful, colourful frock.
- Organize outdoor games for the kids.
- Order a customized cake in the shape of a watermelon.
- Distribute skipping ropes as return gifts.