1 large bunch Lacinato kale, thick stems discarded and leaves thinly sliced
5 tbsp. olive oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
4 pork cutlets (about 1 lb.), pounded thin
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 c. panko breadcrumbs
1 small head radicchio, leaves torn
1 c. snap peas, thinly sliced
1 avocado, chopped
1 lemon, peel removed and flesh chopped
1. Toss together kale and 3 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to soften.
2. Place flour in a shallow dish.
3. Place eggs in a second shallow dish. Place breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish. Season pork with salt and pepper. Working one piece at a time, dip pork in flour, then in eggs, then in breadcrumbs, pressing gently to help adhere.
4. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork, in batches, until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Slice into thin strips.
5. Add radicchio, snap peas, avocado, and lemon to the kale and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve salad topped with pork.