Many situations can cause stress. Work, financial problems, relationship issues, major life events, and upheavals such as moving house, unemployment, and bereavement — the list of potential stressors is never-ending.
A lack of sleep may seem an obvious reason for feeling tired, yet many adults are consistently not getting enough of it.
Sleep is a vital part of everyone’s life. After all, humans spend around a third of their days sleeping.
- Exercise regularly. Teens should be physically active at least 60 minutes of every day.
- Eat a healthy diet. Healthy eating is an important part of your growth and development. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, a variety of protein foods, and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Children and teenagers with obesity are more likely to have obesity as an adult. They are also at higher risk for other chronic illnesses, depression, and bullying.
- Get enough sleep. Most teens need between 9 and 9 ½ hours of sleep every night. Many average only 7 hours. Sleep has a strong effect on your ability to concentrate and do well at school.
- Keep up with vaccinations. Get a flu shot every year. If you haven’t gotten the HPV vaccine, ask your parents and doctor about it. It can prevent you from getting HPV and some kinds of cancer, including cervical cancer.
- Brush and floss your teeth. Make it a habit now, and prevent tooth and gum problems in adulthood.
- Wear sunscreen. Getting just one bad sunburn as a child or teenager increases your risk of getting skin cancer as an adult.
- Don’t listen to loud music. This can damage your hearing for the rest of your life.
1. Include lots of fruits like banana, papaya, pomegranate, berries, apples etc. in the sargi. Fruits have fibre; they fill you up and also provide ample energy to go through the day.
Menstruation is one of the vital processes of a woman’s body which deserves utmost caution and self-care. Ensuring proper hygiene during menses, and eating right is the key to ease the pain you go through.
Too much alcohol consumption is not good for health. It can have devastating effects. 10 bad effects of alcohol that is destroying you slowly:
1. Exercising Promotes a Healthy Body Inside and Out
You can be thin and unhealthy at the same time.
Some people have fast metabolisms, meaning their body digests their food quickly, so they are able to eat whatever they desire and still not gain any weight.
Thanks to their scent, petunias are the perfect choice if you want to keep the pest away and keep your garden beautiful as well. With their beautiful colors like pink red purple, these can quickly improve the aesthetics of your yard, so it’s basically a win-win as they start to keep the bugs away too
Mistake #1: Not keeping an eye on the HALT
If there`s one habit that will make or break your health, it will be emotional eating. Studies by the University of the Basque Country consider emotional eating to be the number one reason why people fail to keep the weight they lose in the long term.
Stuffing food in just because your sad, alone or stressed creates more serious issues without offering real solutions.