- Oatmeal is one of the best food item that can eaten at breakfast. This food item is rich in mega 3 fatty acid, potassium and folate. If consumed on daily basis, oatmeal or oats will help in reducing cholesterol and healthy digestion.
Today, we are featuring cakes and that too super easy and chic style cakes, this all recipes takes hardly any time but you will be favourite chef in the family after this recipes. First in this series is the strawberry shortcake, it is simple and delicious.
Now, we are giving you a super easy recipe of vanilla pound cake which is not only simple but also delicious. A very simple cake in three steps and you have a yummy cake on your table..It is a super easy baking recipe and takes less time for it and moreover you have extra hint of vanilla flavour in it.
- Strengthen teeth and bones
As we all know, milk is a great source of calcium which is essential for bones and teeth. The major benefit of the milk is that it reduces the risk of osteoporosis and the presence of Vitamin D in it, helps in eradication of knee pains which is menace in old age. If you are deficient of Vitamin D, then you need to drink milk daily.
- Bowl of Warm Oats with fruits
In a medium size bowl, pour hot milk, diced fruits and nuts of your choice and precooked oats.
It is eaten and savored by the every age group and irrespective sex, caste or creed. It is a flatbread and topped with tomato sauce and shredded cheese and have various other toppings too. It was invented in NAPLES, Italy and has numerous flavors across the world.
- #HACK Bell Pepper Shaped Egg
Eggs are notorious for being nutritious but same eggs daily, umm, I am looking for change.
- Let’s start off with the name of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 1992. As the name is a five word composition, so is its taste. The most expensive wine noted in the world’s wine history in recent times. Pricing $500,000 makes it on the top of the list. Its irresistible taste and the pleasure after drinking it, makes it one of the popular wine of the world.
Rice Teddy Bear Bathing in Curry
In the onion and soup mix, a rice teddy bear is sitting and relaxing..