How do you like your eggs in the morning? If you want them to be healthy, the answer probably shouldn’t be fried.
Make the most of winter greens with this wholesome dinner salad.
An Indian’s relationship with the chaat is perhaps the most sustainable and uncomplicated one he has in life. And it is only ever challenged in purity and intensity by the one he/she has with Maggi.
If you think a doughnut is one of the most sugar-laden breakfast choices you could make, you’d be wrong.
FOR THE PASTA
- 16 oz. fusili pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- 4 oz. salami, quartered
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- sour cream, for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. frozen peas
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 12 basil leaves, thinly sliced, plus more for serving
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. dry spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 oil-packed anchovy filets, minced (optional)
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan (optional)1/3 c. freshly chopped parsley
This is a name for all of the Indian sweets and desserts. While sweets are an important part of the culture all year round there are a number of specialty Diwali mithai for the festival.
New studies show that they neither adversely affect blood cholesterol nor cause heart attacks.