Finding bridal lehenga inspiration is not hard. However, starting your research with fashion designers known to create jaw-dropping lehegna designs could save you a lot of time and energy.
The festive season is round the corner and it’s time you start looking for some festive fashion inspiration to dazzle up your look this festive season. We have brought you some of the trending fashion scenes this year that will help you plan your festive look better and get all eyes fixated on you.
Having a pear shaped body would a nightmare. Most people don’t know the struggles faced by pear shaped girls.
1. Exercising Promotes a Healthy Body Inside and Out
You can be thin and unhealthy at the same time.
Some people have fast metabolisms, meaning their body digests their food quickly, so they are able to eat whatever they desire and still not gain any weight.
Mistake #1: Not keeping an eye on the HALT
If there`s one habit that will make or break your health, it will be emotional eating. Studies by the University of the Basque Country consider emotional eating to be the number one reason why people fail to keep the weight they lose in the long term.
Stuffing food in just because your sad, alone or stressed creates more serious issues without offering real solutions.
Just think about it.
How many times have you made a plan to start exercising from “tomorrow” and when the next morning comes you hit the snooze button without even thinking of getting up?
With the steady advancement of digital technology, prolonged sitting has become the everyday life of most people at home and in the workplaces. Most people who work in offices spend an average of ten hours a day in front of a computer, which denies them even a little opportunity to exercise throughout the day.
1. Keep in mind: Naked is not automatically “sexy.” A common misconception among many is that a nude photo is equal to a sexy photo. Posting a straight nude is like recklessly going all out in a poker game. It get its intended effect at first, but it’s perceived sexiness diminishes later on as there’s nothing left for your audience to see. As you later discover, implied nudity is sexier because it teases and makes your viewers want more.
1. Stop using the alarmAccording to a study published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, people who get enough sleep (and do it regularly) and happier, healthier and calmer than those who don`t. So, my tip for you is: Stop using the alarm for one week. Why? Because it wrecks your sleep quality. Any time you use the alarm, you simply say, “I`m not getting enough sleep, and I don`t trust my internal alarm so I`ll rely on something external to disrupt my sleep and wake me up.” Keeping the alarm away, however, will encourage you to sleep early. It tells your body to get enough sleep or you won`t wake up early the next day, and maybe be late to work. Now, you`ll go to bed early at 8 or 9 pm., instead of late at 1 or 2 am.
2. Set a day each month to learn from your mistakesGood Ol` Einstein once said it, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Taking some off time each month to reflect upon your past mistakes is one of the best habits you can ever build. Mainly because it makes you understand what has gone wrong and why you made those wrong choices. You will save tons of time, energy and money, and you`ll be able to make the best out of your mistakes and turn them into opportunities.
If it`s possible, get a journal then, at the end of the month, take a day or two off to reflect upon all the things you`ve written in a 4-week period. Trust me, it will change all you know about yourself.
3. Read every day (even for just five minutes)
Reading makes you smarter because it teaches you the mistakes of those who lived before you. So basically, the more you read, the fewer mistakes you make, and the faster you reach success.
Our impulsive habits come rearing out when it comes to shopping, and sometimes we have no control. Why not get one of those shiny new phones? It just takes a swipe of a card. Unfortunately, behaviour like this often ruins bank accounts and credit ratings. Try a few of these ideas to curb your enthusiasm for retail consumption.