We get it, girls may seem like complicated creatures. But if you’re looking for the best compliments for a girl, it doesn’t get any simpler than this. Anybody can tell a girl she is pretty or beautiful, but if you really want to impress a girl, you need to break out the best compliments for a girl. They’ll make you stand out because these days it’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
Is your boyfriend getting flirty? Why not send him something spicy that makes him beg for more? But first, learn how to turn your boyfriend on while texting.
Stage 1 – Appreciation
This is all about physical appearance and instant attraction. Now this should clear the doubts out for women though. Men are rather shallow when it comes to getting attracted at first sight. While women may fall in love in the first conversation, men are attracted to a woman only for her physical aspects, and nothing else.
Let them put in some elbow grease for a change. It’s time for you to kick back and let them do the internet stalking instead. Well, I mean, you still can do that, just keep that on the down-low.
There’s a time and place for nearly everything. Is playing hard to get with a guy one of them? Here’s the truth you really need to know.
If you’re looking for relationship advice for women, just keep these 23 tips in mind. It’ll help you experience better relationships and have a better love life too!
Here are a few things we want you to know.
- We Crave for your Time- An introvert craves for your time. We don’t need much, just bring us your heart. Just bring us your closeness; your unhinged ribcage; your dreams and your aspirations. Bring us the deepest secrets of the world you hold within you, and we will explore it. We will always explore it.
- We Want your Understanding- We crave for the ability to be who we are — the over thinking, daydreaming, human beings with messy heart, who have the loudest thoughts tucked beneath their skin.
- We crave for your distance- Trust me — if we love you, we love you, but we crave for your compassion, your space, because moments alone with our hopes and our dreams are just as important as the moments we spend with you. They are our strength. They are our comfort, our fuel.
- We crave for your attention even in a crowd- Everything is fine for us unless we are in a crowded room full of people. We are not comfortable around people we don’t know. Our brain isn’t wired like your brain. Amidst the uneasiness, we like to see you watch us from distance and do every effort to be around us to keep us calm.
- We crave for your knowledge of us- But most of all, we crave for your knowledge of us. We crave the way you see the small things we do as declarations of our love. See, when we do extroverted things with you, when we come out with you and dance with you and laugh out loud with you, we want you to know what that means. How we love seeing you happy. How it makes it all worth it, even if it makes us weary.
And when we invite you into our heads, when we show you our favorite pet, our first story or poem or cry in front of you while watching our favorite movie, when we share with you these extensions of who we are, and what shaped the very foundation of our souls, we want you to know what that means. How hard that is for us. How we try for you. How we will always try for you.
- You might be able to fit into this.
‘Might’? Thanks for letting us know that you think that we need to lose weight to look good enough for you.
- You are still hungry?
Have you ever heard of metabolism? Yes. That tends to make a person hungry even after two slices of pizza. *eyeroll*
- Didn’t you wear this last week?
We wish we didn’t but we have to. No matter how many clothes you think we own, we don’t have that many and we have to often repeat our outfits.
- Don’t be mad ; I was just kidding.
Sure. Am I supposed to laugh? HA HA HA!
- How much do you weigh?
More than ego. Duh, you decide.
- You have a lot of feelings.
Yes. Do you have a problem? I honestly, don’t care.
- I don’t know if I trust your cooking.
Cool. Starve and die.
- You ask a lot of question.
Since, when is it illegal?
- Why are you freaking out?
I am not. But, if you keep on asking me why- well, you can’t handle my crazy.
- You remind me of my mom.
Seriously? Mom? I don’t even want to explain this.
The thing is, butterflies or blushing or nervous giggles don’t last forever. Pretty faces and toned body don’t last either and we know that money will always come and go.
Having siblings can be difficult at times but it is also one of the best things. Elder siblings have a mixed experience but that is something no one can take away from us.