- Armani Hotel Dubai is located at the world’s tallest tower Burj Khalifa, Dubai. The hotel is named Armani after Armani designed the place with its elegance and royalty. Deluxe rooms of the hotel are available for AED 1600-1800 per night. The hotel is something called a combination of comfort and sophistication.
- First in the list is Varanasi, India which is considered to be the holy religious place for Hindus, Buddhists and Jains. The city is located in north of India and as per mythology; Lord Shiva discovered the city. This city is also considered to be the most sacred city from among all the seven sacred cities of Hindu religion.
- Vietnam, one of the frequently visited destinations for people who wish to get the exotic view of mountains and white sands together. With very less amount you can easily get hold of all the tourist destinations that the country has. The local drink that they serve is called Bia Hoi costs only 50p.
Jim Corbett National Park
It is famous for the Bengal Tigers & one of the best place for having precious time with friends & family to freeze your memorable moments in clicks.
- Jim Corbett Park is one of the most visited jungle in recent time. The Corbett Hideaway is located at Jim Corbett and is claimed to be one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett. The price range of the place is Rs 6000-8000. July to September is the best time of the year to visit the place.
1. Bishan MRT Station, Singapore–
Built on the site of the former Bi Shan Teng cemetery, Bishan was started in 1987 as a full-fledge train station.
#Am I wearing shoe or a Tattoo.. Look and decide.
Heaven for Late Night Hangout
Live to drive & love to party hard in nights, then rasta café is the place (refreshing stop while driving or riding on the Mysore Road). open for 20 hours in a day (9am-5am).
India is truly the place for those who likes to backpack and explore and that too without spending much money.