1. 4 — Bread slices
2. 1-2 tsp — Butter
3. 2 — Go Chocolate cheese slices
4. 1/4 cup — Tutti Fruity
5. 1 tsp — Honey
6. 1 tsp — Icing sugar
1. Take bread slices and apply butter to the bread slices.
2. Place the 2 bread slices on the hot tava. Place cheese slices on each bread.
3. Sprinkle some tutti fruity and cover with other 2 slices of bread.
4. Place a heavy pan on top with some weight on it. Let it toast on a medium flame for 2-4 minutes.
5. Take the upper pan out and flip the sandwich. Again, keep the pan with weight and let it toast for 2-4 minutes more.
6. Turn off the flame. Cut the sandwich and drizzle honey on top.
7. Sprinkle some tutti fruity and icing sugar on top and serve hot.