Chocolate has a long lasting reputation of being delectable and delicious. It is a staple for the sweet lovers in fact for everyone. Scientists have also proved that chocolate helps in relieving depression.
Today, we are giving you a super easy recipe of chocolate pudding cake.
- First of all preheat oven at 350 degrees F(175 degrees C)
- In a bowl, mix together ¾ cup all purpose flour, 2/3 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder .1 ½ tbsp Baking Powder and ½ tbsp Salt.
- Mix well and then add 2/3 cup brown sugar remaining cocoa powder (original quantity of cocoa powder is ½ cup) and ¼ cup semi sweet Chocó chips over the mixture.
- Add 1 ¼ cup of hot water and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- As the oven is already is preheated, bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes under the surface appears to be dry and then you can serve warm.
- Have the yummilicious pudding with a spoon.
- You can even decorate with the chocolate ganache; preferably use Cadbury’s Cocoa Powder or Hershey Chocolate Powder.
This pudding cake is so delicious that you are tempted to eat the whole bowl but see the calorie part of it too. Serve it along with a scoop of whipped cream and have a delicious way to beat winter chills..
Enjoy this delectable pudding cake in these winters.