It is a delicious and easy to bake fruits cake which just melts in your mouth , have it along with a hot cuppa of coffee and that too Java. I am sharing this super easy recipe which will leave you tempting to bake it. Easy Platz is a so fluffy, just like a marshmallow that it simply melts in your mouth.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree F (175 degrees C) and grease with light butter a 9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, dissolve 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 ½ cup white sugar,2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Mix it well and divide the mixture in the bowl , add 2/3 cup margarine
- You will see the mix is like coarse bread crumbs, set aside ¾ cup of mixture as this will be used as the topping for the cake.
- And then in the remaining half mix 2 beaten eggs and 2/3 cup of milk
- Now, transfer this batter into the greased tin and sprinkle blackberries evenly on the top and then sprinkle the reserve crumbs mixture on the fruit layer.
- The oven is already preheated and then bake and centre of the cake comes clean
- Now, decorate this cake with the sprinkle with some black berries and fresh fruits.