We get it, girls may seem like complicated creatures. But if you’re looking for the best compliments for a girl, it doesn’t get any simpler than this. Anybody can tell a girl she is pretty or beautiful, but if you really want to impress a girl, you need to break out the best compliments for a girl. They’ll make you stand out because these days it’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
Giving a girl a compliment regarding her looks is always an easy way to go—but some girls want more than that. You need to dig a little deeper here, guys, you really need to impress some girls.
1. “You make me feel so comfortable.” There is no greater honor than being told you are a comfortable presence. So many things in this life give stress and anxiety, so to be told that you rid somebody of those feelings is a wonderful sentiment.
2. “You have a beautiful soul.” This may sound very “hippy-dippy,” but this is a beautiful compliment to give a girl. A friend of mine used to tell me this often, and I still say to this day that he gave me the best compliment I ever received. It speaks to so much more than their looks or personality. It’s everything about them—every single layer.
3. “I like your taste in music.” Again, this compliment goes so much deeper than the surface. It speaks to your values, style, and life experiences. The type of music you listen to really says a lot about who you are as a person.
4. “You’re always there for me.” This may sound like a “thank you,” but it really is a compliment. It says she is a nurturing and warm individual. She cares about other people more than herself at times. That really makes a girl feel good. Whether she wants to be a mother one day or not, it is in her nature to be motherly to those she cares about. This compliment always make a girl feel respected and appreciated.
5. “I miss you.” Another compliment that doesn’t really sound like a compliment on the surface, but, trust me—this three-word statement melts a girl. You’re thinking about her, and you wish she was there?