Dandruff may be the result of dry scalp, oily skin or growth of bacteria or fungus on the scalp. Nowadays, dandruff problem is so common and can face by all ages of people over the world. Although we know that home remedies take time to show results but they are very effective to get rid of dandruff. So, here some of the home remedies which help to remove dandruff partially if not permanently.
- Use of Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very helpful in removing the dandruff. It also moisturizes the dry scalp. It is an edible oil that has an antibiotic and nutritional property which can helps in removing dandruff.
- Use of Baking Soda: Baking soda helps to remove our dead skin cells and also solves the oily skin problem. It acts as a dry shampoo to remove dirt from hair. By applying this concoction our hair becomes smooth and shiny.
- Neem: Neem is a easily available natural product for ages and it is also natural remedy to get rid of dandruff. It acts as an anti-biotic and anti-bacterial agent for hair problem.
- Apples Cider Vinegar: Eating apple is also good for health but it also recommended for dandruff removal. It removes the dead skin from our scalp, for that we have to mix an apple juice with water and apply on scalp for 10 minutes. Apart from that it also makes our hairs shiny and healthy.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is one of the best sources of removing bacteria and also helps in scaling of the scalp. As we all know, curd is rich in vitamin B5 and proteins which are beneficial for the hairs.
- Olive Oil: Olive can also cure our dandruff it moisturizes the dry area of the scalp .It has both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which are ideal for removing dandruff.
- Use of lemon: Lemon is extremely effective in removing dandruff as it contains citric acid. This ingredient has anti-fungus properties and is full of vitamins which fight the dandruff.
- Common salt: As it is hard to believe that how common salt can get rid of dandruff but it is fact that through common salt we can easily can rid of dandruff as its has the permanent solutions for dandruff problems. Take little amount of salt on your hands and after 2-3 minutes wash it out.