With the chocolate shavings on the top and chocolate ganache glaze sandwiched in between, this super easy chocolate cake.
Bake this cake and enjoy with hot coffee …Mmmm sounds sinful but people love to commit this sin in winters.
Here look at the directions for the super easy cake bake.
- Preheat oven at 350 Degrees and in a 8 inch tin butter it and dust it with cocoa powder and keep it aside.
- Now in one bowl, mix together ¾ cup cocoa powder, ¾ cup all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and ¼ salt. These are the dry mixture and keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together 1 cup sugar and ½ cup butter until light and fluffy.
- Into it, beat all the eggs (3 at one time) and then add in 1 spoon vanilla pure extract.
- Beat the complete mixture and lastly add sour cream and flour alternatively, ending with the complete chocolate mixture.
- Spread the batter into the buttered pan which is for the baking and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. After the completion of baking , cool it on the racks and then comes the decoration part.
- Spread chocolate ganache frosting and top it with chocolate bar shavings and decorate it .
- Now, cut a generous piece of chocolate cake and have with hot cup of coffee.