In Today’s life, vision problem is becoming the common disease especially with the teenagers, because Mobile phones have transformed into a basic human obligation for them. As we all are spending hours in reading, texting and playing games on our mobile phones. In this process our eyes get strained, due to this we suffer with the weak eye-sight problem and sometimes, it leads to partial blindness. And the common symptoms of weak eye-sight are: blurry vision, frequent headaches and watery eyes.
Two types of weak eye-sight are:-
- Nearsightedness, which is also called Myopia.
- Farsightedness, which is called Hyperopia.
So here we discuss some of the points to improve our vision naturally:
- HEALTHY DIET:- Eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables will help to improve your eyesight. Eat foods which is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, carotenoids, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants as they all helps us to repair the eyes.
- WASH YOUR EYES :- For weak eye-sight, you should wash your eyes with soak triphla churna in water overnight. And in the morning, strain the liquid and wash your eyes with it twice a day. This eyewash helps us to relax and relieve stress in the eyes.
- REGULAR EXERCISE :- It is the best way for improving the eye-sight. Rotate your eyeballs, first to the right and left, then upwards and downwards. Do this in the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction for about three to four repetitions.
Best Exercise Steps for Eyes:-
( PENCIL EXERCISE)
- Hold a pencil at an arm’s length and focus on it.
- Slowly bring it closer to your nose.
- Move it farther from your vision until you can no longer keep it in focus.
- Repeat these steps about 10 times a day.
( EYELID EXERCISE)
- Try eyelid fluttering by blinking eyes 20-30 times rapidly.
- Close your eyes and let them rest.
- Do this exercise twice a day.
- LIMIT THE COMPUTER USAGE:- Sitting in front of the computers are the major reason for weak eye sight. And Reduce glare on the screen to avoid straining your eyes.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT GLASSES: Choosing the right glasses for your eyes is also the important factor for improving the eye-sight. And if you wear glasses for as long as you need to then you should keep them clean.