Few glimpse about the life of Poster Actor of Bollywood.
He was born on 27th December, 1965; his name of birth is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan.
- He is son of renowned scriptwriter Salim Khan and his wife Sushma Charak (later she became Salma Khan)
- After finishing his schooling, from the famous The Scindia school and attending St. Xavier’s college briefly, he debuted in Bollywood in 1988 in the movie named, “Biwi ho toh aissi” .
- Salman rose to success ladder with the movie, Maine Pyar Kiya, which was released in 1989 , along with co – actor Bhagyashree. This movie was huge success in India and after getting the success, from this movie, Salman khan wrote an open letter to his fans.
- Salman Khan rose to fame with many movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya , Hum Aapke Hai kon , Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya and many other..
- In 2004, Salman Khan was voted as the 7th best looking man in the world by the People Magazine- USA.
- Salman always wears a turquoise stone bracelet on his hand.
- Salman loves food and a fan of his Briyaani which his mom cooks apart from that he loves Chinese food a lot.
- Recently, he started an eating joint at Mumbai named BhaiJaanz in Mumbai as per the reports from IndiaToday, the décor of this restaurant is Salman’s movie trivia.
- Salman‘s personal life is like a open book and his relationships have been full of ups and downs and currently he is dating Lulia Vantur.
- His list of latest hit blockbuster movies include Sultan, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Ek Tha Tiger and Dabanng to name few..
#Bajrangi Bhaijaan Style
#Ek tha Tiger
- Salman is a keen philanthropist and has a NGO named Being Human. Under this label he sells t-shirts and other accessories through online and stores and the portion of this money is donated to underprivileged also. It is a foundation and the focus area of the foundation is healthcare and education.
- On his 51st birthday, Salman launched his mobile app. titled “Being in Touch” through which his fans and friends will be updated with the latest happenings in his life.
- He even shared a small 18 sec video for his app for twitter.
- Popularly, Salman is called Sallu or Bhaijaan by his fans.
Salman Khan GIFS
#Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai