No one likes scars especially on face! Teenagers suffer maximum from pimple marks, scars and spots due to hormonal changes and puberty. Pimples can be naturally treated with antibacterial properties which are in abundance in nature. However, pimple scars are a little stubborn as they don’t go easily.
As you know, nothing is impossible, it may take some time but your regular efforts using certain natural remedies may lighten your acne scars and gradually remove them permanently. As we all know that Prevention is better than Cure!!!!
So, here we discuss some of the natural remedies for removing ACNE scar on the face.
- Lemon Juice:- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and it consists of Vitamin C that helps us in rebuilding collagen. When we use lime juice on your acne scars, the acne spots get lighter day by day. By applying this it makes our skin sensitive to sun’s rays. And if we our skin is very sensitive, dilute lemon juice by mixing some rose water and then apply on your scars for 10-12 minutes.
- Aloe Vera :- Aloe Vera is not only for smoothing the skin but also helps in regenerating damaged tissues. By applying this skin starts more glowing and becomes tighter. As it contains saponins like gibberellins, manna, and polysaccharides which kill acne-causing bacteria and viruses. It also helps to regulate the pH balance of the skin.
- Raw Potato :- Raw potato is very good for acne scar treatment as it removes dead skin cells, dirt and fat from the skin. It has minerals like potassium, sulphur, and phosphorous, these minerals are good for skin care problems.
- Coconut oil :- It isnatural moisturizers with healing properties. Now, it becomes more increasingly popular both in and outside of the kitchen.
- Honey :- Honey is beneficial for treating acne and inflamed pimples. It has antibacterial properties. It is used for various remedies like bleach, fade and lighten dark spots on skin.
- Ice Cubes :- Ice is an extremely simple home remedy which can help to fade acne scars by soothing the inflamed skin and reducing redness. To use, just wrap an ice cube in a clean cloth or piece of paper towel and hold it against the scarred skin for a minute.
- Baking Soda :– Baking soda serves as an agent that carries out micro surgeries on the skin and helps to clear the pimple marks on the face and body. It helps in balancing pH level of the skin that helps to prevent the bacteria.