What Is The Hot Oil Manicure?
Hot oil manicure is one of the most expensive and luxurious treatments of all times. There is no better way to pamper your nails and hands other than this. It imparts nourishment to both your nails and cuticles and is best suited for those ladies who have damaged cuticles. Not just that, hot oil manicures are one of the most difficult treatments, and are only found at expensive spas. But you don’t have to spend a fortune on something like this, here you are going to learn quick, smart hot oil manicure procedure that you can do right at your home.
What Will You Need?
1. Sunflower oil and castor oil, mixed
2. Some almond oil
3. Vitamin E oil and olive oil
4. Tea tree oil
5. Vitamin E capsules
What Should You Do?
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to heat in a microwave for about 30 seconds approx.
2. You can break the vitamin E capsules and add to this mixture.
3. Make sure the oil isn’t way too warm.
4. Now gently dip your nails into the oil mixture till it has completely cooled off.
5. If you have enjoyed this session, reheat for ten seconds again and dip your nails once more.
6. Take some oil into your hands and wrist and gently massage all over your hands.
7. Once you are done with that, wash your hands using plain water.
8. Wipe with a clean towel.
9. This completes your hot oil manicure treatment.
10. You could do this twice a week as a ritual before going to bed. Also, remember to massage your hands with a moisturizing lotion right after this.