Dark circles under the eyes could take away the attractiveness of the most dazzling faces nowdays. Dark circles give an ugly appearance on our face and making us look older, sad and depressed. They are visible mainly due to heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups face this problem. So to get rid of dark circles here we discuss some of the effective remedies for removing dark circles:
- Almond oil: Almond oil is a great natural ingredient and is very good for skin and helps to remove dark circles. It consists of vitamin E which helps us making the skin agile. For instant results one has to massage it gently and leave it overnight.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers have skin-lighteningproperties that helps in dark circles removal. For applying, first thing we should keep in mind is that have to cut the cucumber into slices and then put it in the refrigerator and then apply for 10-15 minutes and after that wash it with a warm water.
- Proper sleep: Sleep is one of the most important things that we can do for our skin and removal of dark circles for good. Sleep for at least eight hours a day to keep the dark circles away.
- Rose water: Rose water acquires wonderful ingredients for taking care of the skin. It helps in revitalize the skin. It also works as a good skin toner, and helps us in restoring the pH balance of our skin.
- Eat healthy fruits and vegetables: A good diet makes our body fit and fine, specially the fruits which have high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C, which helps us to get rid of dark circle and in vegetables broccoli, and sweet potatoes having high antioxidant properties which helps us in reducing dark circle.
- Cold Milk: cold milk will help us in reducing the dark circle and also soothes our eyes and skin. Also, it nourishes, moisturizes, conditions and cleanses the skin.