A complete guide that how to prepare against Zika and other mosquitoes.
They say prevention is better than cure , so the cure is here as we are giving you the list of do’s and don’ts for March onward follow these simple tips and no more squatting of mosquitoes.
- Moisture and food – two things must be avoided in homes and surrounding.
- Exercise indoors – Mosquitoes thrive in park and the moisture conditions are highest in the parks along with greenery.
- Prevent mosquito bites by applying mosquito repellent liquid. One should apply mosquito repellent liquid in a correct manner.
- Prevent wearing black during late evenings.
- Remember Zika virus bites day and night so you have to be careful and keep your surrounding clean.
- It has been reported that Zika virus is also transmitted through sexual contact so try and use condom as it reduces chances of getting the virus.
- Don’t travel in the area which are already had Zika virus.
- If already there and symptoms of Zika virus are shown immediately show it to the doctor.
- Remember there is no vaccine for Zika virus.
- Pick the right mosquito repellent – It is absolutely necessary to pick the right mosquito repellent and it should have ingredients like DEET, oil of lemon eucalyptus, picaridin or IR3535.
- These all measure will help to prevent the Zika virus.