Girls can be pretty difficult to turn on if you have no idea what you’re doing. Learning how to turn a girl on with your touch is probably the most valuable thing you can do if you want to make a certain woman yours. It takes more than just smooth talking to get the job done.
Mistakes guys typically make when picking up women
If you’re having a hard time turning girls on, even your own partner, you’re probably guilty of a few things. A lot of guys think grabbing at a girl in the “right” places is going to turn her on. That’s just not how it works.
And touching women without their permission is an even bigger turn-off. You may have tried to touch a girl’s waist while in a bar and didn’t get very far. In fact, she probably ran away. Fast. These things don’t work. You have to touch women in the right ways to turn them on
How to turn a girl on with your touch and leave her wanting more
1. Be gentle about it. Don’t go around grabbing at women and being rough with your touches. Yes, many women like roughness in the bedroom, but you’re not there yet. Slow it down and start out gentle. This is also much less alarming and sultrier than a grabby, rough hand.
2. Make sure it’s okay with her first. You can’t go around touching women without their permission. That’s creepy and will make her extremely uncomfortable. If she’s flirting with you, leaning in close, and also touching you, that means she’s comfortable with touches. But never just assume.
3. Don’t make it sexual. I know this might seem a little contradictory but it’s not. If you go right for the naughty touching, it won’t turn her on. If anything, it’ll put her on guard – especially if you don’t know her well.
So avoid touching her in sexual ways. Instead, use friendly touches that can seem platonic. Touch the outside of her arm or her shoulder but avoid her butt, waist, and hip area at first.
4. Transition from gentle to rough. When you’re touching a woman, start out very gentle and then increase the pressure slightly before letting up again. This change in sensation will take her attention to your hands. She’ll be more in tune with your touches and feel them a little more than she would if you kept the same amount of pressure the entire time.
5. Let your touch linger a tiny bit too long. No matter where you touch, let it linger just a little bit longer than feels comfortable. You want to make sure she feels it, right? Then you have to give her a chance to notice it.
It also increases the sexual tension between the two of you. This works especially well if you make eye contact with her just before removing your hand from her.
6. Move her hair off her shoulder. If you really want to turn a girl on and increase the sexual tension between the two of you, brush her hair behind her shoulder. Only do this if you think she’s comfortable enough.
When you do this, step away after and look at her. Then smile. It’s a simple trick but it’ll allow her to see your interest and that level of intimacy can thicken the air with sexual tension.
7. Squeeze before letting go. If you’re touching her in some way, give a quick squeeze before removing your hand. This makes your touch linger. That pressure right before you stop touching her will also serve as a reminder that you were actually touching her in the first place. She’ll want your touch back after this.
8. Trail your fingers lightly. This has to be done so it’s just enough to almost tickle her. You don’t want her throwing herself into fits of laughter because it tickles too much. That can often ruin the mood. Simply allow your fingers to trail lightly along her skin. It increases sensitivity and that’s what you want in order to turn her on.
9. Rub a single spot. Sometimes rubbing a spot on a girl can be more creepy than sexy, but there is a way to do it. Once you touch her, just let your hand move back and forth. Don’t apply pressure. This type of touch will increase her sensitivity and allow you two to connect in a respectfully intimate way.
10. Make it super subtle. If she can tell you’re totally trying to get with her by touching her, the game is over. You lose. The goal here is to make your touches subtle enough so she has no idea you’re trying to seduce her. Keep them simple, and don’t act like they’re a huge deal.