You Will Need
1. 2 tbsp Castor Oil
2. 1 tbsp Baking Soda
3. 1 tsp Water
4. 1 pair of Tweezers
1. Wash your hands and the affected area. Proceed to pat them dry with a towel.
2. Apply the castor oil onto your skin and massage it in with your fingertips for about 15 minutes.
3. Wipe away the oil with a damp towel.
4. Combine the baking soda with a teaspoon of water and start gently rubbing the mixture onto the affected areas. Do this for about 2 minutes.
5. Your ingrown hair should be more exposed at this point. Using a tweezer, pluck them out and then proceed to wash your face again.
6. Let your skin heal naturally.
Why This Works
Baking soda helps gently exfoliate your skin while also keeping it from getting infected.