FOR THE PASTA
- 16 oz. fusili pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- 4 oz. salami, quartered
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. pitted black olives, sliced
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, mozzarella, salami, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives.
- To make the dressing, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, and red pepper flakes to a jar and secure with a lid then shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress pasta with dressing and serve.