Foundation is a cosmetic product and it conceal too, and it acts like a base for the face and it makes our skin flawless and natural. Foundation is the only key by which we can observe our makeup is good or bad and if we want to hide our scars and blemishes so for that we have to use concealed along with the foundation.
There are many types of foundations available in the market for different types of skin but mainly 4 types of foundations are common everywhere:
- Liquid foundation
- Cream foundation
- Powder foundation
- Waterproof Foundation
Now, we are discussing these four foundations and the best brands available in the market for you.
- Liquid Foundation: This foundation is used for normal and dry skin and specially used in winters. It helps us in covering of the wrinkles and pores.
- Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Foundation
- Cream Foundation: This foundation is used for a dry skin because they absorb the water and gives the smooth feeling to the skin. Now, they are easily available in compact as well as in tube forms. It gives a shimmer to our face.
- Lakme Face Magic Daily Wear Soufflé
- Lakme Absolute Crème Compact
- Powder Foundation : This foundation is best suited for a oily skin and it gives us a natural look and helps us in tighten the pores and keeps the oil away from skin, it is very light weight and easy to use.
- Coloressence High Definition Foundation
- Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse, Ivory Fair
- Waterproof Foundation: This foundation is best suited in hot, rainy, and humid seasons and can used for all skin types. Most of the people used waterproof foundation as it is long lasting.
- Meylon Professional Waterproof Liquid Foundation
- 7 Heaven’s photogenic overtime base foundation