1. 140g quinoa
2. 1 orange, juiced
3. 1 bay leaf
4. 3cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
5. 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
6. 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
7. ½ tsp smoked paprika
1. Tip the quinoa into a deep saucepan with 250ml water, the orange juice, bay leaf and ginger. Bring to the boil, then cook for 1 min. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 2 mins. Turn off the heat, leave to stand for 15 mins, then remove the lid and leave to cool.
2. Remove the bay leaf and stir in the chickpeas, parsley and paprika.
Calories 122 (6%)
Fat 2g (3%)
Saturates <1g (1%)
Sugars 2g (3%)
Salt 0.3g (4%), based on 6 servings.