There isn’t much a good face mask can’t cure.
They’re just as amazing at taking the stress out of a crappy day in the office as they are at banishing unsightly parched patches, minimising pores and zapping blemishes.
But instead of raiding the beauty hall for your next mask fix, you might want to look a little closer to home.
1. Orange peels
2. 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
3. Water or rose water
1. Dry the orange peels in the sun for two to three days.
2. Grind them to make a fine powder.
3. To two tablespoons of this powder, add the sandalwood powder and enough water to make a paste.
4. Apply this on the face and rinse after 20 to 30 minutes.
You can store the rest of the orange peel powder in an airtight container for future use.