This isn’t even about them. This is about you. Whether they have multiple girlfriends isn’t your problem. Well, of course, it slightly is because you may be the side chick. The whole point is to find out so you can dump his ass.
If you have a weird feeling about the relationship and a sense that he’s not solidifying anything between you two, then you could very well be the side chick. But let’s not jump to assumptions. Instead, let’s look at the signs and put the puzzle pieces together. Are you his main girl or his side piece?
1. You never met his friends. When a guy wants to show off someone he really likes, he first introduces them to his friends. When you meet the friends, it’s a sign that he’s really into you and wants to show you off. Now, you could be a side chick and have met his friends. Typically, he likes to keep you and his personal life separate. That way, gossip doesn’t spread around.
2. He doesn’t see you that much. If you were his girlfriend, he would use his time to make sure that he sees you as much as he can. However, as a side chick, he only sees you once, maybe twice a week. He sees you but dedicates most of his time to his actual partner. So, if he’s not giving you his time, then you ain’t his main girl.
3. No photos of you exist. If you’ve been dating him for a while, it’s normal that there would be photos of you on social media. But when you try to take a photo of him, he freaks out and tells you to not post anything online. Come on, you know what this means. It’s not because he thinks he looks bad in photos. It’s because he doesn’t want anyone to find out he’s hooking up with you.
4. You don’t go on dates. When you’re dating, you usually go on dates with your boyfriend. Maybe you see a movie, go to the mall, or amusement park. Point is, he’s taking you to spend some quality time with him. Netflix and popcorn in his bed doesn’t count. If he doesn’t take you out of the house, there’s a reason why.
5. He doesn’t open up. When you know you’re only going to be sleeping with someone for a short period of time, you don’t really open yourself up as this will only get you hurt. If you’ve tried to get him to be emotional and he shuts down, he doesn’t want to get attached to you.
6. He calls you- at night. But I’m not talking about six pm phone calls. We’re talking about late hour calls. Those are booty calls if you ask me, and one of the clearest signs you’re a side chick. Anytime after 10 and he’s just looking for some easy and quick sex. Does he ever call you during the day to hang out? Think about it.
7. It’s usually the same day, same time. When he sees you, it’s usually always the same time and same day. It’s like a routine. He has to keep it like this because he has his cheating down to an art. He has a specific excuse for that time block when he’s with you. That’s why you never see him outside of that specific time and day.