1. Clasp hands when you’re crossing a street or walking through a crowd. Wrap your arms around your lover when you’re standing close to each other, and don’t keep more than a feet’s distance between each other unless you have no choice!
2. Write little love notes and slip it into your lover’s pocket even if it’s just a little ‘I love you’. These notes don’t have to be elaborate. Even a little lipstick mark on a piece of paper will bring the same smile!
3. Record a love message on your partner’s phone. Set an alarm for a time when you’re not around them with a message saying “check your recorder app/voice recorder”.
4. Surprise your partner by taking her out to a nearby favourite picnic spot late in the night while she’s still in her night suit. Spread a blanket on the ground and have an impromptu getaway with champagne and strawberries. Or plan a surprise weekend getaway to a nearby place.
5. Sit on his lap and behave like a mischievous minx when both of you are relaxing at home. Don’t let your woman walk around the house for a few hours. Carry her around the house no matter where she wants to go.
6. Help your partner prepare dinner and clean the dishes. Think of something innovative to do while you’re at it, like cooking while wearing nothing but aprons or a little food fight.
7. Fill the tub with hot water when your partner returns from a business trip or a long day at work. Get in together and give your partner a back-rub and a massage. Get naughty if the mood feels right.
8. Look into your partner’s eyes and say “I love you”. Say it like you mean it without trying to be funny or sounding corny.
9. Spend time with your partner now and then when they’re enjoying their favourite hobby, even if it’s something that doesn’t interest you much.
10. Dedicate a song and sing it out in a karaoke bar for your partner. A few glasses of booze can give you the courage you need. But if you’re too shy for that, sing it over the phone.