Perfectly tender and crispy chicken served with potatoes and all the delicious resting juices.
What’s not to love about starting the day with thick aloo ke paranthe, straight from the tawa and garnished with a fat dollop of melting butter. Or, a crisp golden dosa folded around properly spiced aloo masala. These breakfast staples have delighted us Indians down the ages, but the unpalatable truth is they deprive our bodies of much needed morning nutrition.
Make the most of winter greens with this wholesome dinner salad.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- sour cream, for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. frozen peas
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 12 basil leaves, thinly sliced, plus more for serving
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. dry spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 oil-packed anchovy filets, minced (optional)
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan (optional)1/3 c. freshly chopped parsley
Studies show that a physical activity is associated with better physical and psychological outcomes. The range of benefits, which bring exercises, is wide: from the improvement of health, sleep patterns, mood states, energy levels to the elimination of signs of anxiety, stress, and depression.
Myth #1: You’ll lose X-number of pounds a week
It’s not really possible to know this. Your body is not a calculator; it’s complex. It’s amazing. And it’s not that predictable.
Aloe Vera is a popular medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years. It is best known for treating skin injuries, but also has several other beneficial effects on health. Aloe Vera is a well-known herb for healthy skin, hair and body. Benefits of Aloe Vera include it’s antibacterial and antiviral properties. No wonder Aloe Vera juice is popular as a healthy consumption.
From breakfast to dinner (and snacks in between) your entire day can be heart-healthy! A good-for-your-ticker diet doesn’t have to be bland or boring, as we show you here with these heart-y foods that will leave you satisfied.